Is it really the end of May? This year has flown by so quickly, we are just 30 days from the one year of marriage mark! In the last 335 days we have have so many firsts, but this one will top the list. It is so hard to believe that after all the dreaming and searching and bidding we actually bought our very own home. And here it is, the before shots:
![]() |
| The Outside, in need of some spring and some TLC |
| The kitchen |
| Laundry room |
| Kitchen dining area |
| Downstairs Half Bath |
| Family Room |
| Stairs leading upstairs |
| Upstairs Hallway |
| Linen Closet & lovely floor-ceiling aluminum doors |
| Bedroom #2 |
| Bedroom #1 (peek a boo T!) |
| Upstairs Bathroom |
| Master Suite |
| Master Closet |
| View of the back deck and "yard" |
| Stairs down to the finished basement & walk out to the patio |
| Lower level full bath |
| Lower level open room (and storage room not shown) |
Next up I'll give you a peak and more details into our renovation part one (what we love and what went wrong) and our dreams for the next step renovation we are planning.

Congrats, Lisa! Your townhome is really similar to ours. Great first home! And I have to laugh because I just painted our main floor half bath navy blue just like in your picture. I hope reno goes well!
ReplyDelete