May 15, 2012

ATM 8 hours

Last night, well this morning at 12:01am, the Army 10 Miler Race registration opened.  By complete coincidence I was still awake and registered. After I got back in bed I thought to myself 'maybe I should have registered B' but then knew he was planning on doing it in the morning once he got to work, so off that thought went.

I got the saddest text this morning.  ATM full.  Bran didnt get a spot.  This was going to be our first race as a married running couple.  We are so bummed out.... so if you hear of anyone trading in their spot in the next 5 months please let us know! Otherwise he will be a rogue runner so Im not all alone.

We've done quite a few races together, but for some reason I cant seem to track down a picture from our first ATM race together, nor the Cherry Blossom race last spring.  Fave race pics:
Rock & Roll Half in Va Beach 
WDW Marathon 
Del Ray Turkey Trot 5 miler 
WDW Half 

Time to get running again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment