Mar 21, 2012

snaps

These last few weeks have been super busy ones & Im about to jet set off across the country again this weekend.  I'll be heading farther West than I've ever been... to Missouri.  St. Louis, Missouri.  woo!!

So to tide you over until I return and can catch up on work, life, and blogging here are some Instagram snaps to show you what I have been up to.

B and I got to go to the Brad Paisley concert (and also saw Scotty McCreery & The Band Perry)- what a show! 

Soaking in all the Tucker time I can! 

This little guy sleeps close to me religiously when I am visiting MD.  Sharing a twin air mattress has never been so awesome.. 

Our invitations came in: a little preview for all the inquiring minds

Our first wedding shower- rocking my gran's necklace on the anniversary of a pretty hard day for the family 

Tucker loved swimming at the Old Mill- needless to say he needed a bath big time after this adventure 

Thank you notes begin... 

Dont always follow pintrest... I saw a pin that said to tuck your shoe laces out of the washer so they dont bounce around.  Well the laces snapped and they still bounced around! 

My new favorite TOMS! 

Best NYC shopping find- TB shades! 

And then today I spent the afternoon being a personal chauffeur to Tucker.  While we waiting for my parents to come pick him up (hes spending a week with the grandparents while I go off to St. Louis) he enjoyed sun bathing in my window-doors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment