I'm typically saver and savorer of things, especially of things I think are extra special... like monogrammed and personalized stationary. But I recently realized that in just shy of 10 months it will no longer be appropriate to use LMT paper goods because I will then be LME! Meaning that I am on a use-binge to use up all my lovely personalized paper products (perhaps a little excessively.. I am sometimes making 2 to-do lists a day on my pad, woops!). But its def. time to get going on using these little ones so I can be ready for the new name/ monogram gear as soon as it's appropriate to use it...
And while we're on the subject, shall we talk about the running list in my head of all the wonderful monogrammed products that will also need upgrades after 6.30? Let me list a few:
1. stationary, note pads, etc.
2. wooden wall letters
3. laptop case
4. a plethora of jewelry pieces: ring, earrings, bracelet, locket
5. gorgeous serving platter
6. assorted hostess accessories (including, but not limited to): wine stoppers, serving utensils, vases, cutting board, koozie
7. picture frame
8. assorted tote bags and purses... probably the most essential!
9. make up bag
10. i actually cant think of a 10th, but im sure im forgetting something... (insert temporarily forgotten item)
And there are several new pieces on my wish-list too: pashmina, wall monogram, robe, pillow cases... Leslie, we really might have to execute that shower theme idea!

oh my lisa...what are you going to do with all your old monograms?!
ReplyDelete