Life is messy. Today I am feeling a few things: overwhelmed, sad, insecure, scared, and embarrassed. But I am also feeling joyful, thankful, happy, and loved. You see this thing called life is quite the conundrum. You're up and down, ready and not, early and late, confident and scared all at the same time. It seems like whenever you think you are one thing, something changes. And I guess the important thing here is that you realize when you have great people around to help pick you up its ok and doesnt matter if you're a mess. They will be a mess with you and then help you pick yourself up and keep going. For tomorrow is only Wednesday and there are 3 more days until you can have a full mental-health day.
Thankful list:
1. the arrival of baby Joseph Matthew Waring and a healthy and happy mom and baby!
2. a clean, dent-free, scratch-free, detailed car
3. pandora radio as a companion for IEP writing
4. tuesday night girlfriends
5. all of the events this fall to look forward to
Hooray for #1 and #4! Love you!
ReplyDelete