Sep 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary Logans!

He's loved her since they met on a trip to DC in middle school.  She was drawn to his spirit, leadership and most importantly, his heart. They said "I do" while their friends and families looked on with tears of joy.  I cannot imagine a better match for either of them! They've been married for one month (tomorrow) and now is as good a time as any to post some pics from their beautiful wedding weekend!


me and the bride at the rehearsal
post-rehearsal karaoke singing "Aint Nothing 'Bout You"
my handsome date 
Sancar loves: what a long way we've come..

Tay & Luke: I wish you both all the happiness the world can offer! Im so glad I got to participate in your special day, here's to so many more anniversaries and great memories together! xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. aww how sweet! ive always wanted to make it on your blog...and we got a whole post dedicated to us! makes me feel so special. the only thing missing is the pic of B and Grandma Becky...

    ReplyDelete