Jul 19, 2010

please forward all mail

The homeless boat has officially been avoided! Being a single twenty-something in the big city has its ups and downs.  A definite down to me would be loosing (yet another) roommate to the marriage boat and having to find new roommates/ and a new place to live.  Well, a month or so of ups and downs, promising leads on great places followed by narrowly loosing them to others has come to a close.  I will be moving into a great brownstone in a perfect location with two lovely ladies that I am certain will become great friends in no time.  In two weeks time I will have my 7th address in 7 years.  I have gotten moving down to a science. 
Moving checklist: 
place to live: check
movers hired: check
elevator reserved: check
packing:____
mail forwarding: ____ 

Clearly we can all guess what I will be doing for the next two weeks amidst celebrating the future MRS. LOGAN for her bachelorette weekend in NC and preparing for my last bday in my first quarter-century of life.     

No comments:

Post a Comment