Patience is something that I really don't have. To be honest, I don't know that I ever developed that character trait when I was little. I am so antsy and tired of waiting to hear back about my rotation for next semester. Although this was a "short" work week, I had to put in extra hours and basically cram 5 days of work into 3 in order to get the holiday off and now I can't wait any longer. When it comes to patience, I am fresh out! I was hoping to hear back today, before the holiday as to where I will be next semester, but no such luck. So I'm off to the new beach house for Thanksgiving with my family & B, biting my nails all the way and just waiting for the phone to ring. Hopefully on Friday I'll get some good news... But in the mean time, I'll be allowing myself to start watching Christmas movies (I don't believe in indulging in Christmasy things before Thanksgiving... first Christmas movie on the list, Elf) and hopefully finding some great deals while black friday shopping the outlets!
Saying my prayers & crossing my fingers.
Happy Turkey Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment