Happy Friday, here are 10 recent happenings around here:
1. This weekend B is away with his boys for a bachelor party so I have a weekend full of relaxing and awesomely fun things things with some of my favorite girls planned
2. Wanna rent our house? There's an open house on Sunday that I'm less than thrilled about. Random strangers wandering through my home while I try to control my pup- not my idea of a great Sunday. So please come meet our landlord and rent this house so we don't have to go through this again next weekend!
3. Last weekend my amazingly talented hubs ran another marathon and logged a PB time! In 30 mph winds, total cloud cover, and <40 degree temps he did it! So proud of him!
4. We're getting excited to celebrate Easter and our Savior with both our families this year.
5. In 100 days we will have been married for a full year. Crazy huh?
6. I'm making my first ever trip to IKEA this weekend. Don't ask me how I've never been there but I think this is going to be dangerous for my wallet. Top of my shopping list: book shelves and maximizing closet space in the new house.
7. That's the number of days away we are till closing on our new home, seven! We're pumped!
8. In 24 days B will be running THE Boston Marathon! My hubs is a running machine these days and now he gets to complete one of his bucket list items. I'm just excited for the weather to stay warm soon so I can get out there and put some more miles on my sneaks with him and for a fun weekend trip.
9. In case you live under a rock, or incase you didn't go to JMU, our alma mater is in the NCCA tournament this year! I'm already rocking my purple and I'll be rushing out of work so I can be sure to catch the game and cheer on my Dukes against the #1 seated IU. #JMyouwishyouhadadukedog
10. My four-legged baby is almost two. We cannot believe that this furry bundle of love and joy is growing up, but he sure isn't any less puppy! And because a blog post with pictures is way better than one without, here's our favorite almost two year old
No comments:
Post a Comment