It's crazy to think of all the time I spent envisioning what our wedding day would look like, down to the very last detail. Now that it's come and gone, Im so glad we hired Katelyn James to capture all of it (with the help of Jillian Michelle Photography as the second shooter)- and they did a fabulous job! So here's a look at our wedding details.
The dress: Cassablanca Bridal Couture
The shoes: JCrew, The purse: gift from my MIL
Invitations: Designer's Fine Press, Letterpress from The Dandelion Patch
Bracelet: Belk; Earrings: Macy's
Something Old: Veil: I wore Brandon's great grandmother's veil (which his grandmother wore) as a surprise to both him and his grandma! It perfectly matched my dress and was almost 100 years old!
Something borrowed: My granny's ring: I always remember my gran wearing this amethyst ring. A six pence: my mom wore this in her shoe on her wedding day too
Bouquet: Anthomanic; The silk wrap is from my grandmother's wedding dress and the buttons are from my grandfather's WW2 uniform
Our rings: Mervis Diamond
Legacy table: pictures of our parents & grandparents from their weddings
Card/ gift table
Light the way: Sparklers for the send-off
(Im so excited to use this bucket in our house, not sure what for yet!)
One of my gifts to B: our love story designed by Andrea D & framed in my Gran's old frame
My lemon & lime vision for our wedding finally came to life!
Drink menu, straws & monogrammed napkins at the bar
Reception at The Lodge
Wedding Cake: Cake I Do
Menu: designed by Andrea D; Catering: White House Catering
Sweetheart Table (yep, monogrammed napkins!)
Road Dawg watching over the groom's cake: Wilson Hall (where B and I met, and got engaged), by Cake I Do
Find your seat!
One of my very first wedding craft projects, our Mr. & Mrs. signs! They now sit on our respective dressers in our house.




















No comments:
Post a Comment