There are no windows in my office at school, so unfortunately I didnt get a great view of the snow falling all day. But I did make each of my kids look out the window and tell me about the snow (using their good descriptor words, obviously) on our way down to the therapy room.
The snow is really thwarting my efforts to be a good santa-helper this year! On my way home from work, which is only 8 miles I fish-tailed 3 times on unplowed roads (thank you DC for being so on top of the snow accumulation). I guess I'm not making that trip out to finish my christmas shopping tonight. And if we actually make it back into school tomorrow my kids are having their winter performance for their parents and all the staff will reveal who their secret "frosty friend" is (aka "secret santa" in a PC school).
And I can just add that I love getting mail, so Christmas time is my favorite because the amount of mail I get increases 10 fold! So far, the best Christmas card award has to go to LCH for her "top ten of 2010 card!
Stay warm friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment